Cable markers: Simple installation, flexible structure
Cable markers, also called wire gauge tubes, refer to sleeves used for wiring identification. It has internal teeth and can be firmly sheathed on the cable. The material is usually PVC, which can be used for wiring as small as 0.5 to 6.0 square millimeters.
Wire size casing is called casing for short, also called wire size casing. Use the wire number machine to print the wire number on the shell for wiring identification.
In order to adapt to printing on the shell with a line number machine at different temperatures, the formula for manufacturing the shell is different. The housing suitable for summer is harder at room temperature, while the housing suitable for winter is softer at room temperature. In addition, under the same temperature, different types of wire gauges have different requirements for the hardness of the casing.
In actual use, line number pipes are usually added with stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, impact agents and other additives. It has non-combustibility, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability.
They Have The Following Advantages And Characteristics:
1. The flexible structure allows the band to be easily routed along the line
2. Durable, reusable, and maintain the spiral strength.
3. Use cable ties and spiral wire harness to fix the end of the cable ties in a clockwise direction to complete the work.
4. Almost unlimited expansion of the spiral range.
5. An economical cable binding method. Easy to apply to wire harnesses, cables and wire harnesses. The versatility of cutting into rolls, convenient roll form.