The characteristics of the insulating tape are: waterproof, low temperature resistance.
Do you always encounter these problems when using electrical tape?
* Lower temperature limit reduces viscosity
* Can not be used under high temperature, serious glue overflow and poor performance
* The surface is not flat and the packaging is not compliant
* Long-term exposure to ultraviolet light, belts intolerable
Now, a new generation has come out.
Professional electrician insulation tape, solve the problem for you.
* Not afraid of cold: -18℃
* Work normally at high temperature and maintain stable performance
* Sturdy products are waterproof.
Insulating tape refers to the tape used by electricians to prevent leakage and provide insulation.
It is also called insulating tape, insulating tape, and consists of a base tape and a pressure-sensitive adhesive layer.
The base belt is usually made of cotton cloth, synthetic fiber fabric and plastic film. The adhesive layer is made of rubber plus tackifying resin and other compounding agents, with good viscosity and excellent insulation properties. Insulating tape has good insulation and pressure resistance, flame retardant, weather resistance and other characteristics, suitable for wire connection, electrical insulation and heat insulation protection.