Cold Shrink Cable Termination
Cold shrink cable terminations adopts advanced cold shrink technology. No need to use open flame and special tools during installation, just gently extract the core rope. Grounding adopts constant force spring, no welding or copper wire binding is required. The cold shrinkable cable termination is more time-saving, labor-saving and space-saving.
Kind of the Cold Shrink Cable Termination Products
8.7/15kv Cold Shrink Cable Termination (Second Generation)
- Adopting unique cold shrinking technology, no special training is required during installation, and no need to push hard, open flame and use special tools, you only need to extract the core rope.
- One model is suitable for a variety of cable diameters; the single-piece compact design reduces the space distance
- The use of high-quality silicone rubber material has strong anti-tracking and corrosion resistance, excellent electrical performance and long service life.
- High dielectric constant stress control can reduce surface electrical stress.
Single Core Rubber-Plastic Insulated Termination
Three-Core Rubber-Plastic Insulated Termination
15kv/35kv Cold Shrink Cable Termination (Third Generation)
- The new third-generation cable termination has a breakthrough in materials and design. While maintaining the advantages of the second-generation product, it has the advantages of smaller body size, faster installation, and more stable performance.
- One-piece fully equipped design, installation in one step, no need to apply silicone grease, no need to wrap tape, the cable terminal can be connected in one step.
- All-round super-strength material improvement, the three indexes of anti-tracking, corrosion resistance, and hydrophobicity are comprehensively increased by four times, and the operating life is greatly extended.
Multi-level voltage standards, wider application range
Kind of the Cold Shrink Cable Joint Products
15kv Cold Shrink Cable Terminal Joint
- It has reliable performance and an overall prefabricated compact design. Liquid silicone rubber material, good insulation performance, resistance to electric tracking, high temperature and acid and alkali resistance.
- It has a constant contraction force and does not cause insulation dead angles due to cable bending.
- One type of cable terminal connector adapts to multiple cable diameters. The construction and operation ability will not be affected in the low temperature environment. At the same time, it can be used for transition joints and conversion joints.
- It adopts cold shrinkage technology and is easy to install without special tools. Each set of intermediate joints is individually packaged and comes with installation instructions.
20kv Cold Shrink Cable Middle Terminal Joint
- This cable accessories adopts cold shrink technology in the form of a pre-tensioned casing to provide mechanical and moisture protection for the joint.
- It has an excellent record in terms of permanent sealing and maintaining elasticity, ensuring its long working life.
- The single-piece mold casing is more convenient for construction and higher reliability.
- Support the core rope: Put the sleeve in the proper position. When the supporting core rope is pulled out, the insulating sleeve shrinks and closely adheres to the cable surface. Makes installation easier, no tools or heat is required.
- A wide range of applications: this product is suitable for 24kv voltage, 50 mm² to 500 mm² cable diameter. One size fits multiple wire diameters, saving inventory and money.
35kv Cold Shrink Cable Middle Joint---Through Joint
- Outer shield: The outer motor is molded with a certain thickness and small resistivity to achieve a reliable shielding effect.
- Inner electrode: sufficient length to completely cover the copper cover, no need to wrap any tape inside. A certain thickness and small resistivity are guaranteed, and at the same time, a reliable shielding effect is achieved.
- Stress cone: Our stress cone is optimized by finite element analysis software, corresponding to the stress cone curve. Obtain the best stress control curve, effectively reducing the electric field intensity.
- Copper cover: Apply the copper shield recovery method in the 110kv and above intermediate joints to the 35kv intermediate joint. The copper cover can tightly cover the metal nozzle and overlap with the electrode layer in the middle joint, thereby reducing partial discharge, uniform electric field distribution shape, and improving electrical performance and operating life.
- Main insulation: It is formed together with the inner electrode and the outer shield. No delamination between each other, no air gap, no partial discharge. The restoration of the three layers of the main body part can be completed with one shrink.
35kv Cold Shrink Cable Middle Joint---Insulated Joint
- Outer shield: Molded structure, using the main body of the connector to break the insulation between the outer shield, and realize cross-interconnection and other inter-layer grounding methods.
- Supporting core line: It is woven by the uniform laser welding point and the buckle method with confidential technology. Ensure that the insulating joint has greater strength under normal transportation and storage conditions, does not collapse, collapse, or deform. At the same time, it can be evenly released after installation and is easy to remove.
- Wide application range: It is suitable for many types of cables, and the expansion rate on the core rope is as high as 300%. When installed on the cable, sufficient cross-sectional pressure and excellent electrical performance can be obtained. One size is suitable for multiple cable diameters.
Note1: All cold shrink cable terminations and joints conform to the following international standards: IEC60502.4, VDE0278, IEEE48, IEEE404, JB/T 10740-2007, GB12706.4.
Note2: The outer diameter of the cable insulation is the final determining factor for the selection, and the conductor cross-section is for reference only. Inquire Us Now.
The Advantage of ZMS Medium Voltage Cold Shrink Cable Terminations & Joints
The Advantage of Cold Shrink Terminations
The outer insulating material of ZMS cold shrink cable termination is high-quality silicone rubber material. It has good hydrophobic properties, the water droplets roll off at any time, will not form a conductive water film, and has hydrophobic self-healing properties. In addition, its extremely strong insulation, anti-tracking, corrosion resistance and UV resistance ensure long-term stable performance and the same life as the cable body.
ZMS cold-shrinkable cable termination and joint uses a unique material formula and manufacturing process. Make the terminal head tightly absorb the main insulation of the cable, provide constant and lasting radial pressure to the cable body, small partial discharge, high initial voltage, and insulation impact level higher than the existing standard. It can bring the high electric field intensity on the termination surface to the safe range of 15V/mil, and the high electric displacement is toward the end of the cable instead of concentrated near the cable shielding cut-off contact. As a result, the distribution of insulated power plants outside the cable termination tends to be divergent and even. Thereby, the discharge voltage of the external insulation is increased, and the diameter of the entire cable termination is reduced, and the shape factor is increased, which has the effect of increasing the discharge voltage.