YJV cable is called cross-linked polyethylene insulated polyvinyl chloride sheathed power cable. Cross-linked polyethylene insulated power cable has excellent thermal-mechanical properties, excellent electrical properties, and chemical corrosion resistance. It also has the advantages of simple structure, lightweight, laying is not restricted by the drop, etc. It is widely used as a novel cable in city power grids, mines, and factories.
ZMS Cable manufactures a wide range of low-voltage, medium-voltage, and high-voltage quality cross-linked polyethylene power cables. As a top cable manufacturer in the world, we aim to help you solve the problems you encounter when using YJV cables. To help you choose the most suitable wire and cable. We have a large inventory. Contact us for more and better prices.
YJV Cables Series
Rated voltage: 1kV-35kV, 35kV-220kV
Conductor: Copper conductor or aluminum conductor
Outer sheath: PVC or LSZG
Operating temperature: 90℃
Standard: The product is manufactured according to the standard GB12706 “Rated voltage 35KV copper core, aluminum core plastic insulated power cable”. Also according to the needs of users according to international standards IEC, British standards, German standards, and the United States standard production.
YJV Cable Structure and Laying
YJV power cables are divided into conductors, polyethylene insulators, fillers (nylon, PVC composites, etc.), and PVC outer sheaths from the inside out. The conductor of YJV cable is mostly copper-core conductor, which is also the most widely used conductor material in the market. The use of aluminum-core conductors is less.
The filler is mostly nylon and other materials, to protect the role of the core.
In the case of armored cables, a layer of steel belt armor is added between the filler and the sheath, which is designed to resist compression and pull-off when the cable is buried.
The cores of YJV cables are mainly single-core, 2-core, 3-core, 4-core, 5-core, 3+1, 3+2, 4+1, etc.
The main specifications of YJV cable range from 1 square to 240 square (support customization), and it is a cable used for the transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
According to the laying environment of the cable and the load, it is designed to select the specification type specifications of the cable. The non-armor type is suitable for overhead, indoor, tunnel, cable trench, etc. It cannot bear the mechanical external force, while the armored type can be buried directly in the ground under the same conditions as the non-armor type. It can withstand certain mechanical external forces. Single-core cables are not allowed to be laid in pipes that produce magnetism. Flammable and explosive, chemically corrosive and high temperature, low temperature and other occasions should choose a special type of cable.
YJV Cable Features and Benefits
YJV Power Cable Features
1. The ambient temperature when laid is not less than 0 ℃, and the cable bending radius is not less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable.
2. The long-term higher working temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 90℃.
3. When short-circuiting (longer duration not exceeding 5s) the higher temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 250℃.
4 conductor DC resistance in line with the requirements of GB / T3956-2008.
5 The finished cable insulation performance is in line with the requirements of GB / T12706.1. And should withstand the 3.5kV AC voltage test for 5 minutes without breakdown.
The Advantages of YJV Cable
1. Insulation core identification mark using color separation tape or color master color separation distinction.
2. Multi-core cable adopts a tightly pressed fan design, with a stable structure, lightweight, and small outer diameter.
3. Excellent electrical performance, and high breakdown electric field strength.
4. Small dielectric loss angle tangent tanδ, high insulation resistance.
5. High heat resistance and aging resistance, high allowable working temperature, and high current carrying capacity.
6. The cable can withstand large mechanical external forces and tensile strength, simple laying, and maintenance.
YJV (Cable) and VV (Cable) Differences:
1. The naming of the product is different, and the meaning of the representative is also different
YJV insulation with cross-linked polyethylene, VV insulation with polyvinyl chloride.
2. There are also differences in production equipment and manufacturing processes between the two
VV for plastic cable, YJV that is, cross-linked cable, its insulation layer performance is better than plastic cable; YJV only in the insulation material to do cross-linking treatment to improve the heat-resistant temperature, while VV is not.
YJV cable operating temperature is up to 90 degrees, while VV is only 70 degrees, the same cross-sectional area of YJV cable capacity; VV cable conductor operating maximum rated temperature of 70 degrees Celsius, short circuit (less than 5 seconds) the maximum temperature does not exceed 160 degrees Celsius.
YJV class cable conductor operating at a maximum rated temperature of 90 degrees Celsius, short circuit (less than 5 seconds) the maximum temperature does not exceed 250 degrees Celsius; YJV in the long run than VV good (long service life, etc.), but more expensive than VV. The short circuit allowed the most height: YJV for 250 degrees, VV for 160, 140.
3. From the technical and economic indicators, three-core YJV than VV cable parameters are higher. YJV is recommended for use in civil buildings, and its load capacity is greater than that of VV. More importantly, in the event of an electrical fire, no toxic gas is produced during combustion because its insulation material does not contain chlorine. So that means the environmental performance of VV is worse.
In civil, nuclear power, and other fields VV has been replaced by YJV, but in many industrial enterprises, VV is still very widely used, because of its cheap price.
Service of ZMS Company
Over Productions Service
ZMS has a wide range of cable and wire products for you to choose from. We will provide caring services and professional project solutions for everyone who needs them.
Quality Certification Services
ZMS cable products are manufactured according to GB, IEC, BS, NFC, ASTM, DIN, and other international standards. Our technical team can customize cable products that meet your requirements according to your need.
Profession Customer Service
ZMS provide free professional consulting services to provide you with one-stop project solution services and rapid product delivery solutions.
Delivery And Shipping Services
While ZMS provides high-quality cables, we also provide good delivery solutions. While ensuring the safe delivery of products, we provide the best packaging and transportation solutions, greatly reducing customers’ transportation costs.
Packaging of ZMS
ZMS cables packaging are provided in the form of wooden reels, corrugated boxes and coils. The cable ends are sealed with BOPP self-adhesive tape and a non-hygroscopic sealing cap to protect the cable ends from moisture. We can print the required marks on the outside of the barrel with waterproof material according to customer requirements.