Drop Out Fuse Series Manufacturer
A drop out fuse series is the most common type of short-circuit protection switch for 10kV distribution line branch lines and distribution transformers. Drop fuse series is installed on 10kV distribution line branch lines to reduce the scope of power outages. Because it has an obvious disconnection point, it has the function of an isolation switch, creating a safe operating environment for the maintenance section lines and equipment. It is often installed on distribution transformers and can be used as the main protection of distribution transformers. It has the characteristics of the economy, easy operation, strong adaptability to the outdoor environment, etc. Furthermore, ZMS’s products are widely used in the primary side of 10kV distribution lines and distribution transformers as protection and for equipment throwing and cutting operation and has gained popularity.
10-35kv Drop Out Fuse Series
Drop fuse and load drop fuse are outdoor high-voltage protection appliances. It is installed on the high-voltage side of distribution transformers or the branch lines of distribution lines. It is used for short-circuit and overload protection of transformers and lines and dividing and closing load current. The drop fuse is composed of an insulating bracket and fuse tube and part. Static contacts are mounted on both ends of the insulation bracket, and dynamic contacts are mounted on both ends of the fuse tube. The fuse tube consists of an inner arc extinguishing tube and an outer phenolic paper tube or epoxy glass cloth tube. Pull the load drop fuse enhanced elastic auxiliary contacts and arc extinguishing cover, used to divide, and meet the current.
10-35kv Current Limiting Fuse Series
A current-limiting fuse is a fuse that can safely cut off all possible currents within its cut-off rated current and current limiting range. It limits the fusing time at rated voltage to be equal to or less than the first mainstream wave or symmetrical current wave period. It also limits the through current to less than the peak current. High voltage high capacity current limiting fuse has a long development, especially the full range fuse for the future can be used as complete protection of medium voltage equipment. This product is suitable for indoor AC 50Hz, rated voltage 3.6kv, 7.2kv, 12kv, 24kv, 40.5kv system. It can be practiced with other switch appliances such as load switches, vacuum contactors. As a protection element for power transformers and other equipment, short circuit, and overload. It is also a necessary supporting product for high-voltage switch frames and high-voltage/low-voltage pre-assembled substations.
10-35kv High Voltage Isolation Switch Series
(1) The fuse should be stretched tightly during installation (so that the fuse is subjected to a pull of about 24.5 N), otherwise, it will easily cause the contact to heat up.
(2) The fuse should be installed on the crossbar (frame) firmly and reliably, without any shaking or rocking phenomenon.
(3) fuse tube should be down 25° ± 2° angle of inclination, to facilitate the melted fuse can rely on its weight quickly fall.
(4) The fuse should be installed on the cross-arms (frame) at a vertical distance of not less than 4 m from the ground, and if installed above the distribution transformer. It should maintain a horizontal distance of more than 0.5 m from the outermost contour of the distribution transformer boundary to prevent other accidents caused by drop fuse series tubes.
(5) The length of the fuse tube should be adjusted moderately, requiring the tongue of the duckbill to hold more than two-thirds of the contact length after closing. To avoid the malfunction of falling by itself in operation, the fuse tube should not top the dead duckbill to prevent the fuse tube from falling in time after the fuse melts.
(6) The melt used must be the standard product of the regular manufacturer and has a certain mechanical strength, generally requiring the melt to withstand a minimum of 147 N or more tension.
(7) 10kV drop-out fuse installed in the outdoor, the required distance between phases is greater than 70 cm.
Generally do not allow the operation of drop fuse with load, only allow it to operate no-load equipment (line). But in the agricultural network 10kV, distribution lines branch lines, and distribution transformers with a rated capacity of less than 200kVA are allowed to operate with a load according to the following requirements.
(1) operation by two people (one supervisor, one operator), but must wear insulated gloves qualified by the test, wear insulated boots, goggles, use the voltage level matching the qualified insulating rod operation, in the lightning or heavy rain climate prohibited operation.
(2) When pulling the gate, the general rule is to pull off the middle phase first, then pull off the windward side phase, and finally pull off the windward side phase. This is because the distribution transformer is changed from a three-phase operation to a two-phase operation, and the arc spark generated when pulling off the middle phase is minimal and does not cause an inter-phase short circuit. Next is to pull off the back wind side phase, because the middle phase has been pulled apart. The back wind side phase and the wind side phase distance doubled, even if there is overvoltage, the possibility of causing an inter-phase short circuit is also very small. When the windward side phase is finally pulled off, only the capacitance current to the ground is present, and the spark generated is already very slight.
(3) When closing the gate, the operation sequence is reversed when pulling the gate, first closing the windward side phase, then closing the leeward side phase, and finally closing the middle phase.
(4) operation of the fuse tube is a frequent project, do not pay attention to it will cause contact burns caused by poor contact, contact overheating, spring annealing, prompt contact poorer, forming a vicious circle. Therefore, pull or close the fusion tube with moderate force, close well, to carefully check the duckbill tongue can be tightly clasped tongue length of more than two-thirds. It is available that to pull the gate rod hooked on the duckbill down a few times, and then gently try to pull, check whether to close well.
Service of ZMS Cable Company
Over Productions Service
ZMS has a wide range of cable and conductor products for you to choose from. We will provide caring services and professional project solutions for everyone who needs them.
Quality Certification Services
ZMS cable products are manufactured according to GB, IEC, BS, NFC, ASTM, DIN, and other international standards. Our technical team can customize cable products that meet your requirements according to your need.
Profession Customer Service
ZMS provide free professional consulting services to provide you with one-stop project solution services and rapid product delivery solutions.
Delivery And Shipping Services
While we ZMS provide high-quality cables, we also provide good delivery solutions. While ensuring the safe delivery of products, we provide the best packaging and transportation solutions, greatly reducing customers’ transportation costs.
Packaging of ZMS
ZMS cables packaging is provided in the form of wooden reels, corrugated boxes, and coils. The cable ends are sealed with BOPP self-adhesive tape and a non-hygroscopic sealing cap to protect the cable ends from moisture. We can print the required marks on the outside of the barrel with waterproof material according to customer requirements.