1. Classification Of Insulated Cables
Common insulated cables include the following types: PVC insulated cables, PVC insulated flexible cables, nitrile and PVC compound insulated flexible cables, rubber insulated cables, direct buried aluminum core plastic insulated cables for agricultural use, and rubber insulated cotton yarn textile soft Cables, PVC insulated nylon sheathed cables, PVC insulated flexible cables for power and lighting, etc.
2. What Kind Of Occasion Is The Cable Tray Suitable For?
The cable tray is suitable for the overhead laying of power cables and control cables indoors and outdoors in general industrial and mining enterprises. And can also be used for indoor and outdoor installations in telecommunications, radio and television departments.
3. Types Of Cable Accessories
Commonly used electrical accessories include cable terminal junction boxes, cable intermediate junction boxes, connecting pipes and terminals, steel plate wiring slots, cable trays, etc.
4. The Meaning Of The Cable Middle Joint
The device that connects the cable and the cable’s conductor, insulation shielding layer and protective layer to connect the cable line is called the cable intermediate joint.
5. What Is An Electrical Main Connector?
Electrical main wiring is the connection method of main electrical equipment and bus in power plants and substations, including the connection method of main bus and auxiliary power system according to certain functional requirements.
6. When Choosing The Cross-Section Of The Power Cable, Which Regulations Should Be Followed?
The selection of power cables should follow the following principles:
- The rated voltage of the cable should be greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system at the installation point.
- The continuous allowable current of the cable should be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the power supply load.
- The cross-section of the core must meet the requirements of the stability of the power supply system when it is short-circuited.
- Check whether the voltage drop meets the requirements according to the cable length.
- The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line should enable the protection device to operate reliably.
7. What Are The Advantages Of Cross-Linked Polyethylene Cable And Oil-Paper Cable?
- Easy to install, because it allows a small minimum bending radius and light weight.
- Not restricted by line drop.
- Good thermal performance, high allowable working temperature and large transmission capacity.
- The cable accessories are simple, all of which are dry structure.
- Simple operation and maintenance, no oil leakage problem.
- The price is lower.
- High reliability and low failure rate.
- The manufacturing process is few, the process is simple, and the economic benefit is remarkable.
8. What Are The Requirements For Fixing AC Single-Core Cables? Why?
The clamp should have no iron to form a closed magnetic circuit. This is because when the cable core passes current, magnetic lines of force are generated around it. The magnetic line of force is proportional to the current passing through the core. If magnetic materials such as iron are used, according to electromagnetic induction It can be seen that eddy currents will be generated in the iron parts to heat the cable and even burn the cable. Therefore, iron pieces cannot be used as fixing fixtures for single-core AC cables.
9. What Are The Biggest Characteristics And Advantages Of The Following Accessories Of The Heat-Shrinkable Cable Joint?
The biggest characteristic of heat shrinkable accessories is to replace the traditional stress cone with stress pipe. Which not only simplifies the construction process, but also reduces the size of the joint’s terminal, convenient installation, time-saving and labor saving, superior performance, saving metal. Heat shrinkable cable accessories are integrated with pouring type and dry package type, which combine the advantages of the two kinds of accessories.